Friday, September 17, 2010

New Video Lesson with attached PDF file!!!


Without question, the most requested suggestion I've had is to attach a PDF file of the material in the lesson. Well, I've finally done just that. This lesson contains 13 examples clearly notated and explained. This month I've taken on the tune "I Hear a Rhapsody" Here is the description:
Another in this series of video lessons with Barry Greene. Lessons now come with an attached pdf file, with examples and clear explanations of material covered. This lesson includes chromaticism, retargeting ii-v's, turnarounds, the tritone substitution and much more...
I hope you enjoy the addition of the pdf file, please let me know if you have other suggestions for tunes or improvements.

Thanks,

Barry

http://www.barrygreene.com/Barry_Greene_Jazz_Guitarist/Video_Lessons/Video_Lessons.html

No comments:

Post a Comment